We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our wholesale team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients, identifying new business opportunities, and achieving sales targets.
Mon - Thur: 8am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8am - 3pm
- A dynamic, self-motivated and target driven team player.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and have a good attendance record.
- Must be friendly, customer focused and ability to build sales through good relationships.
be an organised person who has strong time management and negotiating
- Must be open to constructive feedback and have willingness to learn and improve.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office Outlook.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales executive role
- Excellent communications skills and etiquette, in-person, telephonic and e-mail.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Following sales process from start to finish and maintaining a regular call cycle with clients
- Possessing an above-average conversion rate of leads into sales
- Ability to use one’s own initiative to create new opportunities and source new customers responsibly
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of products and services
- At all times responsibilities and communication need to be carried out honestly, with integrity, and with dedication.